Tuesday 21 April 2015

The Lion King




The lion King is a great film. Along with a great story (inspired by William Shakespeare's Hamlet), terrific animation, and an all-star cast of voices, there are the lessons that are learned from this film (despite being a little rough for the younger children). Like responsibility and honour.

I rank this animated film among the great films I have ever seen. It was part of my childhood and it is a film experience I will never forget. And hopefully, you won't either.

This is a film that can entertain anyone young or old, I usually don't care for animated movies but this film is the real deal, this is one of Disney’s best animated movies. The animation is top notch and flawless.

The best Disney animated film ever. This film had it all, it was funny, emotional, had family drama, and above all, great animation and songs! My personal favourite character is Rafiki, the Baboon! I still can’t forget the line he says to Simba, "Past can hurt, but as I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it!" it is so true! i loved Zazu's weirdness, and shenzi's humour, above all, i loved Pumba's innocence and Timon's intelligence! In short, i found the film the best film ever... The voice cast is also great. Mathew did complete justice to Simba, and what can I say about Mufasa, He is the best King, and dad anyone can ever get! The movie is not meant for kids, its meant to teach every adult a lesson...to find our place in the great "Circle Of Life". I give this film a perfect 10.



------ Md Ana Nabin

No comments:

Post a Comment