Tuesday 21 April 2015

Mean Girls Vs Mean Girls 2

Mean Girls 2 would have been so much better if it wasn't up against Mean Girls. I mean if it was called something else, it might have maybe been an okay movie. But when you stack it against Mean Girls, and have the expectations so high of course it's not going to be good. It had nothing to do with the original Mean Girls, I was so mad that they would use the Mean Girls title. And especially because half the actors in the movie were from freaking Disney Channel? Like really? I hated it. I honestly wouldn't even watch it again. I can't believe the creators of Mean Girls would let this happen. I'm so utterly disappointed. I mean they didn't even keep the same track as the original. At the end of the original, they were all friends - which showed that no matter what people go through they can still be friends. In the new one, the character portrayed as Regina George goes to JAIL - WHAT EVEN!? It was so unrealistic, I wanted to just walk away.



Mean Girls is one of those movies that you just DON'T re-do. Lindsey Lohan and Rachel McAdams MADE Mean Girls what it was. And to make the "2" full of Disney Channel characters, made it so much worse. The acting was so tacky, and it wasn't even funny! The original was HILARIOUS. People still make jokes with the quotes and mean girls 2 had ZERO quotes. It was just so poorly made. And I love how the person who played Abby was a millionaire, yet she wore T-shirts? The movie was so horrible, don't even watch it.



- Alisha Akram

No comments:

Post a Comment